History in the background…
‘Leśniczówka’ was once an important meeting venue for the local community of Trettin before the war.
Time and the second world war were not kind for the facility. During the Polish period after the war, ‘Leśniczówka’ was rebuilt and in 1948 a forest administrator with his family moved in. The development of the venue stopped in 1990s, when the forest administrator and his family abandoned the place.
Today, the complex of buildings has been renovated and converted into a beautifully located guesthouse and a restaurant, as well as a venue for meetings, parties, conferences and leisure away from the noise of a city.